Tuesday, March 20, 2007
SISTERS
When I was younger (early 20's) my oldest brother fell in love. At first, I was really jealous, especially after meeting her. I mean, seriously, who had the right to STEAL my brothers attention from me. Then one day it dawned on me, I am not losing a brother, but actually gaining a sister. And from that point on I decided she was my sister. Jenny made it really easy. I got so excited to finally have an older sister around. Brothers are great, but lets be honest, they just don't understand everything like a girl does. I hated being the first girl to...... well you know what I am talking about if you are girl. I loved having Jenny as my sis. And I still do. Then Jared decided to get married too, that one was a lot easier. I, instantly, loved Renee. She made it really easy and I knew Jared was getting really lucky to have her as his wife. I really appreciate Renee for letting Jared marry her. And ever since they tooking thier wedding vows, I have never had a sister-in-law. Only sisters! Jenny, Tessa, Renee, Alli, and Kiss. So, to respond to your comment I never had a sister-in-law, only sisters. And that includes you. I hope that is alright. (Sometimes I think I like them more than my brothers, but don't tell them that.) Just kidding Matt and Jared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Carlye
- Happiness is free and should be given away as much as possible. If you learn to love everyone, you'll like them too.
My Blog List
Rainbows
There will always be A Rainbow
2 comments:
That is sweet Carlye. I still have the letter you wrote me when Matt and I got engaged. You always made me feel so loved and accepted into a new and WIERD family! Your sister-in-laws love you as much as your own, and I too feel no need for the term "in-laws". Always a blessing to have more sisters! Thanks for the note!
I was just kidding but I too think I have five wonderful sisters. Thank you all for making me feel part of the family.
Post a Comment