Tuesday, August 4, 2009

alli's wedding

My little sis gets married. I saw my dad walk Alli down the aisle and thought, man I feel bad for Dad, it must be tough. But then I saw her standing there infront of Merritt and thought, I feel bad for me! I know most people say, "you're not losing a sister but gaining a brother." I love Merritt and think he is terrific, but today I resent him... he is taking my sister and best friend away to Moscow, Idaho. Marriage is great and happy and ....... but lets be honest for those that aren't getting married its tough.
All the same, I am so happy that alli found somebody she loves and who adores her!
Congrats lil' sis!

No comments:

About Me

Happiness is free and should be given away as much as possible. If you learn to love everyone, you'll like them too.

My Blog List

Rainbows

Rainbows
There will always be A Rainbow