Friday, October 19, 2007

WOW!!!!

So, this week and next I am being evaluated in my classroom. I remember once another fellow opt. teacher saying that being hired by the Church Education System is harder then getting FBI Top Secret clearance. He was a FBI agent prior to coming aboard the voyage of being a Seminary teacher. I kind of laughed it off, but know I am repenting of my scorn. It is amazing how much of a challenge it is. I teach special needs seminary in the morning and I thought that was a challenge. But that is like walking through a store of free ice cream.... A delightful bliss. But my other class, student teaching class. WOW! Talk about crazy difficult. They were walking zombies who didn't like eachother. Cat fights, boy fights, no verbal communication, glazed eyes or top of heads. I thought, what have I got myself into. Slowly they have become the most amazing group of youth I have ever

1 comment:

Jenny Dahl said...

It only takes a great teacher to wake up those eyes that have been glazed over. Well done! Good luck with those evaluations.

About Me

Happiness is free and should be given away as much as possible. If you learn to love everyone, you'll like them too.

My Blog List

Rainbows

Rainbows
There will always be A Rainbow